Level 2 Qigong Certificate Program is a 9-day retreat training. This training deepens the Level 2 Formal Study Program study and completes the study of Level 2 Qigong.
Level 2 Qigong Certificate Program is part of the Te Yi Medical Qigong Certification Course and Certified Heavenly Essence Qigong Instructor Program. Level 2 Certificate Program awards a student with Level 2 Te Yi Medical Qigong Certificate.
Level 2 Qigong Certificate Program
Prerequisite: Level 1 Certificate Program and Level 2 Part I, II, III Formal Study Program
Level 2 Certificate Program Contents:Included Qigong Theories:
- Heavenly Essence Philosophy The Law of Dao and Life Science
- TCM Meridian and Diagnosis Basics
- TCM Nutrition and Diet Basics
- Grandmaster’s Teachings – Q&A
- Grandmaster’s Teachings – Uncovering the Secrets of HISF Theory & Te Yi
- Te Yi Medical Qigong – Case Study of students’ home practice
Included supplementary Qigong Methods:
- Martial Qigong – Qin Quan for Health and Strength
- Qi Dragon Abdominal Self Healing Massage Routine II
- Bi Gu Level 2 Training– 2 Day Bi Gu (Qigong Fasting)
- Opening the Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigong Method
- Liu Zi Jue – Six Healing Sounds by Grandmaster Zhang
Level 2 Qigong Certificate Program Retreat ( 9-day 8-night) TBA (Saturday – Sunday) (Total CEUs for L.Ac. upon approval) (Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this training. We currently don’t schedule this course unless there is a minimum of 8 students.)
Prerequisite: For the full retreat, certificate of completion of Level 1 Certificate Program and Level 2 Formal Study Program Part I, II, III is required. Location: TBA
Level 2 Certificate Program Retreat Timeline: ( CEUs available for L.Ac. upon approval)
Day 1:Arrival day & study of Abdominal Massage Routine II
Day 2: Review Formal Study Program – Level 2 Part I&II
Day 3: Qigong Intensive Day (study of Qin Quan & Opening the Eight Extraodinary Meridian Method)
Day 4: Review Formal Study Program – Level 2 Part III
Day 5&6: Formal Study Program – Bi Gu (Qigong Fasting) Level 2 (2 day Silent Bi Gu)
Day 7: Qigong Intensive Day & Level 2 Comprehensive Test
Day 8: Comprehensive Test Review & Graduation Presentation
Day 9: Departure dayRetreat Daily Schedule(subject to modification)
5:30am Getting Up (Silent)
6:00 – 7:15 am Meditation (Silent)
7:15 – 7:45am Abdominal Massage (Silent)
8:00 Breakfast (Silent)
9-9:30am Swimming Dragon Walking Qigong/Qin Quan practice
9:30 – 10:30am Dynamic Qigong Exercises
11:00am-12:30 Morning Session
1:30-2:30pm Sleeping Qigong or Sitting Meditation
2:30-3:00pm Tea/Garden time
3:00pm-4:30pm Afternoon Session
4:30 – 5pm Work Practice
5:00pm – 6:30pm Free Activity
8-9pm Evening Meditation/Te Yi Group Healing (Silent)
9:30pm Lights Out
Our schedule and contents are subject to change.
Level 2 Certificate Program REGISTRATION: Full Program Tuition & Lodging Fee (Two Retreats included): Registration: This program is now offered by Heavenly Essence Qigong Institute only and taught by Dr. Liping Zhu.
Payment and Refund Policy :
- Late Payment Policy: A late fee of $50 will be charged if payments are not received by the due date. A fee of $30 will be charged for any returned checks in addition to the $50 late fee. Any payment that is more than one month late will be charged an additional $50 for every additional 30 days. More than two delinquent payments will result in dismissal from the program. If you have made a special payment arrangement, the installment payment plan and the late payment policy applies if you are not keeping to your agreed payment schedule.
- Refund Policy: By being accepted to this program, the student has committed to the full program. There is no refund or credit for missed classes or partial participation. The deposit fee is not refundable for any reason once you are accepted into the program but will be refunded in full if the program is cancelled or if your application is not accepted. If you need to withdraw from the Program for any reason 60 days prior to the retreat, your paid tuition amount minus the deposit is refundable as well as your lodging fee. If you withdraw from the program for any reason within 60 days but more than 30 days of the retreat, your deposit and your lodging fee are not refundable but the remaining paid tuition fee can be refunded. If withdrawal is made within 30 days of the retreat there will be no refund or credit for the lodging fee and deposit, but the remaining tuition fee can be used as a credit towards a future Qi Dragon facilitated event. In all cases, a written notice of withdrawal needs to be submitted and if, after withdrawing from the program, you wish to attend any future Certificate Programs, you will have to reapply and register for the entire program as a new applicant.
- Credit Card Charges: Check or cash payment is preferred for your payment though credit card payment is an option. If you prefer to pay with your credit card, an additional 3% credit card fee applies.